Invoicing Specialists support new and existing customers to inform and process their order or informational requests via phone, text, email, and other forms of communication. As an Invoicing Specialist, it is imperative to be detail-oriented and have great communication skills. Excellent invoicing clerks are able to work independently and as part of a team. The Invoice Specialist is a primary role in the organization as a company we strive for excellence in customer service and care to support our clients in the best manner possible. We are looking for the right candidate to build a career with ample growth opportunities within our organization.
- Must be able to enjoy working in a social environment and work well with others
- Attention to Detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent multitaskers who are able to prioritize and execute many assignments in a quick and efficient manner
- High level of phone, computer, and MS Office suite proficiency.
- Above-average grammar and email writing skills
- Proven ability to manage accounting figures, calculate, post, and financial records
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- English (Multiple Languages are a plus)
- High school Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance
Invoicing Specialist top skills & proficiency:
- Client Relationships
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Detail Oriented
- General Computer Skills / Program Knowledge
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Speak with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Produce accurate invoices and track backorders
- Calculate shipping estimates and run shipping reports
- Consult with clients and carriers daily by phone, email, or fax with new order shipments.
- Answer phone calls from branches, employees, and customers with questions about accounts, invoicing, or payroll.
- Resolve billing errors or discrepancies
- Send Invoices and other documents to customers via email
- Analyze customer accounts during the order process to access steps needed
- Communicate with sales and accounting departments to accomplish company goals
- Scan and attached documentation into the system
- Work with warehouse and shipping personnel
- Communicate with customers during and after the sale to ensure service and quality control