Trends and Designs in Multi-Family and Hospitality
After viewing the AIA Course Video above, click on the “take test” button”
below. After you complete the test with a score of 80% or greater you will
receive your certificate of completion. If you are an AIA member we will
submit your course completion to AIA for credit.
- Differentiate the bathroom space designed for multi-family living, hotel rooms, and restrooms for public use in both types of buildings.
- Recognize how the COVID-19 pandemic has had an impact on public restroom design and the wellness benefits that have come out of it.
- Understand how sustainability has changed restroom design and the many options for conserving water and improving the use of resources.
- Review ADA bathroom design requirements for commercial buildings and how universal design trends can benefit people of all abilities.
- Find out which design trends are gaining popularity and how to incorporate them into your project.
AIA Course Credit: 1 LU/HSW
AIA Course#: Dak-101
AIA Provider: Dakota Plumbing Products
AIA Provider#: 10009336
Thank you to Donavan Digital for helping to bring our products to life as we continue to work towards building a better future together.